- 88 teaching hours per month. This rate is fix even your teaching hours is under 88. Extra money for extra hours.
- Working time: 7.30am - 4.30 pm, from Monday-Friday. There is one Saturday per month for working.
+ 30 mins/ lesson for kindergarten level
+ 35 mins/ lesson for primary
+ 45 mins /lesson for secondary and high school
We are looking for both native and non-native teachers. The benefits is the same for all, but we have different requirements:
- Native teachers: Must have a degree and a TESOL, TEFL or CELTA.
- Non-native teachers: Must have a very clear accent. Must have a BA/MA in education, a PGCE, or an MA in teaching.
- There are 30-35 students per class, but the teachers who have class management skills are preferred.
- Job Categories:
Primary School/Students, Secondary School/Students, High School/Students - Locations:
Ha Noi City, Ba Dinh, Cau Giay, Dong Anh, Dong Da, Gia Lam, Ha Dong, Hai Ba Trung, Hoan Kiem, Hoang Mai, Long Bien, Soc Son, Son Tay, Tay Ho, Thanh Tri, Thanh Xuan, Tu Liem - Type of Job:
Full time - Teaching Places:
Company, International school - Essential Skills & Experience:
1-2 year - Education Background:
Bachelor's degree, TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/DELTA - Benefits of Teaching:
+ Starting from $1,700/month (NET) for kindergarten level. 100% official salary for 2 summer weeks
+ Starting from $2,000/month (NET) for primary level and upper. 30% salary for 2 summer months.
- Paid holidays. Work permit and business visa are all provided.
- Bao Viet Insurance provided
- Payment for your flight and for 1 first week in Hanoi if you are not in Vietnam yet. This will be added in the first month's salary. - Salary: